Adding WordPress plugins to your eCommerce business website can greatly facilitate the creation of a functional and user-friendly online shop. WordPress was originally designed to be a blogging platform, but the plethora of ecommerce themes as well as plugins available for it now make it a fantastic option for anyone on a shoestring budget who wants to launch a successful online store. Here are some of the best choices you have.
WooCommerce is an effective and liberated plugin for WordPress stores. The platform is the backbone of 30% of all e-commerce sites due to its great adaptability and personalization options. Anyone may now open an online shop in a matter of minutes. It doesn’t matter if you’re selling software or a real product, this holds true.
- Key Features:
- Your WooCommerce store can benefit from the hundreds of available extensions and themes, which make it simple to add new functionality such as features of art abandonment, discount code distribution, inventory management, and much more.
- Offers both digital and physical product support.
- Marketers who specialise in affiliate marketing can improve your site’s usability by integrating affiliate or external products.
- Possibility of delegating inventory control to any of the staff members or the store manager.
- Integration with standard payment processors
- Costs like sales tax and shipping fees can be calculated mechanically.
- Extensive resources for aiding users, such as tutorials, FAQs, a support ticket system, and discussion boards.
- Easy Digital Downloads:
In order to sell your digital goods, you need an eCommerce plugin, and Easy Digital Downloads is perfect for the job. While there are other eCommerce plugins available online that can help you sell digital things, they often include capabilities that are more relevant to selling physical products, which you may not need. Easy Digital Downloads provides you with everything you need to market and sell your digital product.
- Key Features:
- It’s simple enough for novices to use with no problems
- Hundreds of add-ons for various services are accessible, ranging from banking to advertising.
- Compatible with the vast majority of existing WordPress designs, with specialised options available.
- Supports users in a variety of ways, including tutorials, videos, forums, as well as a chatroom.
- WP Simple Pay:
WP Simple Pay eliminates the need for a complicated shopping cart system by allowing you to collect both one-time as well as recurring payments directly from your WordPress site. It works great for selling individual items, charging for services, and gathering donations. ACH debit, Credit card, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and many others are accepted in-built payment methods in WP Simple Pay. In addition, it can handle many currencies and languages.
- Key Features:
- Accepting payments can start out easy
- Constructing payment forms is as simple as dragging and dropping with the addition of in-depth custom fields.
- Discounts using promo codes
- Allow for both one-time and recurring payments, such as those made through subscriptions or instalment plans or free trials.
- All in One SEO:
Increase traffic and sales on your eCommerce business site with the help of All in One SEO by making sure all of your content is optimized for search engines. eCommerce SEO optimization is a complex process, but the All in One SEO plugin for WordPress makes the process much more manageable.